January 28th was your first snowfall! It started snowing around noon and kept going until around 7pm.
Some new things you’re doing:
- Saying “hi” on the phone.
- Using the potty a lot of the time.
- Putting your “dishes” in the sink when you’re done with them because that’s what you’ve seen us do.
- Putting on your rain boots yourself.
- You give me a hug and kiss every night, but then you always point at mommy and tell me to hug and kiss her too.
Some of your favorite new activities:
- Swinging on the swing: you sit in the seat and back up as far as you can and then lift your feet up and swing.
- Singing “The Itsy Bitsy Spider” and doing the hand movements.
- Building with your blocks.
- Going fast in your cozy coop down the driveway.
- Running. And you like to say, “ready, set, go” but you have your own words for that.