It’s really unfortunate that things have slowed down around here. It’s for two reasons really:
- Building The Rebooted Body is taking a LOT of work and a lot of time. It’s awesome working from home because I’m available to take breaks whenever I want and hangout and go places, but it’s also not affording us much time to spend that extra time taking pictures.
- You’re running around so much! It’s REALLY tough to photograph you at this age and when I do take a couple pictures, you run over and ask to see the back of the camera 🙂
Anyway, so much has changed! Mom and I were just looking at your Christmas card picture from last year and comparing it with this year’s. The difference is amazing!
Some of the cute things you’re doing lately:
- Crossing your arms and twisting side to side to tell us when you want a hug.
- Making a kissing sound and sticking your lips out when you want a kiss.
- Whenever I leave to go somewhere you blow kisses — and then usually ask for a hug.
- When I take you to bed with mom you always ask for a hug and a kiss before I leave the room.
- If you want to see something, you lean towards it, squint your eyes, and say, “this.”
- You love RUNNING. You especially love running in circles around the house and sometimes if there’s a long hallway you’ll start at one end, wait for me to say go, and then run to the other. Over and over again.
- You’re starting to learn how to jump.
- You love playing in the front seat of the car, turning all the knobs, honking the horn, and pushing the buttons.
- When we walk nay, you want to hold her leash the whole way. And you’ll ask to walk her.
- A balloon you were holding popped, so now whenever you see something that’s broken, you point and say, “pop.”
I love you so much and can’t wait to spend 2014 with you. And I’ll talk to you about taking pictures more often and see what you think 😉
Canon 5D mkII with Canon 70-200 F4 at F4.
Katharine was holding an LP160 with 1/2 CTO gel through a shoot-through umbrella at camera right.
We shot this at dusk and actually ended up getting stranded on-location. The car was having battery problems and wouldn’t start so a friend had to come rescue us. It’s always something, right?
Here’s an alternate…